Friday, June 1, 2007

Too much work to do?

Why is it that when you have a lot of work to finish, you feel like doing everything besides work?! Now, take me for example [ I have lots of people to give u as instances, but I'm juz being nice for now! :P ], I've had nothing to do for the past ten days [ praying hard my boss doesn't read this!! :P ], except for fixing bugs and finding a house [which could be a full-time job in itself!] and today when I've finally been rewarded (!!) with work, I'm back to blogging!!! :P

Hehe.. it works the same way when u've got an exam to cram for isn't it? As the day approaches, you find yourself becoming more and more brain-dead. You start sympathising with yourself for having to study so much and then you become generous and give urself a break, which invariably, juz keeps getting prolonged. First you go for a snack to the canteen, then you meet some frens thr and you sit and have a nice chat. Then you think i'll watch one episode of that sitcom. Then you feel like watching another one, and then ppl call and say chal yaar break lete hain aaj wo movie release hui hai dekh ke aate hain. And thats exactly what you do. Go watch that movie! By the time you come back you're in no mood to study, so you just go and sleep! A whole day gone! How convenient! :P

And have you noticed one thing? When its near exam time or near deadlines at work, the most ridiculous kind of timepass things become highly entertaining! Take for instance online games! Those stupid games, i tell you! And then when I would actually play one of those [only did that during last set of exams in my undergrad days] and my excuse would be, can you imagine I'm doing this! I must be sooo stressed! :P Beat that! :D

Haha.. Okay now I better get back to work! This will most certainly not help wid that! :P

No comments: