Was watching Indian Idol last nite. Those people can sing!! Wonder who'll win. Chang is certainly my favorite! A chinese talking in flawless hindi, its mindblowing as it is!! ;)
And having shifted to the new room in office, we are in a very small confined space as compared to before. So now, if I want to listen to songs, I need to use headfones.
That technically is not a problem and is most certainly is better for people around me who do not understand Hindi. But then again, can you imagine the torture I put them through, when I put on headfones and then start singing along with the song!! I really wouldn't claim to even knowing the ABCs of singing!! Haha! People who invented headfones did a very brilliant job, agreed. But, they need to come up with a cure for people who can't sing and find it VERY hard to not do that while listening to something using headfones!!!
Am doing that very thing rite now! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment