So anyways, Mr. Boss came today and suggested that we go and have ice-cream! He dint even know it was Ice-cream day! :P So we went to Swensens for lunch! :D
Here you see me with my lunch, which was highly made a fuss over by everyone around me. Coz it was my first time ordering non-veg. Haha...
Doesn't look so good I know, but well, it tasted fine. So I suppose thats what matters more! :P And of course dessert was ice-cream! It was ice-cream day afterall! :D I took a self-created sundae. Although I was way too full by then! :P Ice-cream was boss' treat. Thanks boss!! :D
And best part, I was trying to convince everyone during lunch that we should go shopping! So Alex asked me "what is your use case"! :P I gave him enough I suppose, coz in the end, against all my expectations, boss actually said Ok we go around the mall once and then go back! I was like wow! I dint think that would happen! :P So I went into the first shop which sold sandals and the guys disappeared!
I chose one pair, very very fast okay! And bought them and left. But since I couldn't spot anyone else, I called Alex to ask if they had already gone back. And guess what he said, "Why you call me!" I was soooo shocked! Well anyway, I asked where they were etc. Only later these guys told me, that in the true Chinese sense, these guys had placed a bet on who I would call! Turns out Alex bet on Vincent [I dun even noe why! Coz I've never called Vincent ever! :P ] and din't like the fact that I called him instead! Haha... Gamblers!!!
So thats Ice-cream day lunch for us.... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment