How wonderful would it be if we had a defragmentation option for our lives?! Make things simpler, easier and more easy going, just click on the defrag option every week! But then again, we're no computers and we're a LOT more complicated than computers, so I don't think we can find ourselves a "Defrag" option netime soon!
When you are a kid, you can't wait to grow up. Because when you're old you don't need to listen to elders about everything you do and you don't get scolded! If only things were as simple when you did grow up! Who likes responsibilities? Especially when they come in truckloads! I haven't met a grown up yet who doesn't pine to be a kid again! No worries, no problems in life. All you bother about is who you'll play with after school! Of course, here I'm talking about someone who has had the fortune of a good/decent childhood. I was one of those. My parents had all the means to give me quite a fair childhood. And I'm thankful for that.
I suppose I'm writing this because its time when I realised that the transition is complete. One year in the working world has brought about such immense changes, in thinking, expectations, maturity, just about everything! I'm not a student anymore. I'm an adult now. Responsible for everything I say and do, and answerable for them as well! Sigh... thats the way things work here! And there's nothing you can do about it!
Pic courtesy: http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/c/clouded.asp

No comments:
Post a Comment