Monday, May 7, 2007

Graffiti - on paper

We have a LOT of that while we work @iWow. All discussions on logic, implementation and random stuff will have a lot of illustrations, which invariably will have some funny stuff on the side as well. :D

Here you see three of those.

This one is for Mr. Alex, by Mr. Alex and of course, it is Mr. Alex as well!! :P [Actually he wrote my name in there first, but you can expect I changed that! :D ]

And this is the Mr. Alex I should ask questions about work to, while he is ==> away on a trip to London!!!! [He gave me this when asked him a question juz before he was leaving!]

And I think this one needs no comments from me. It was created one day when I stayed at <== work really late, during the 4-min coding breaks which are inevitable each time my software downloads to the hardware.

No comments: