Well I juz visited one of my colleague's for dinner yday and it turns out her family is pretty well-to-do, which is hard to tell wen you only interact with her coz she is so down to earth. :) Her house is like in the middle of the city on the 43rd floor! And I was awestruck at the view! I used to love the view from NTU's level 5 outside Tutorial rooms which used to overlook the docks and if you craned your neck a bit you'd see the sea, not very far away. I used to love that place. Would go there when I was very sad. We used to study in groups there during exams and have seen so many sunrises from there. [Would never have woken up in time to see a sunrise, so its only when its a nite out that we see a sunrise. :P]
So as I was saying, I used to love that view, the one I saw yday is probably better. Then I was thinking when I've made enough money to buy a nice house I'll buy one which is in the middle of the city so I can have that cosmopolitan posh view from my window. :D Would be amazing isn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment