Well of all things to dream of! I’ve been going that crazy over code off late!! I keep facing the weirdest bugs and then no one around can help me with them! So if I can’t fix them, there’s no software to release to the customer and its already overdue. And of course, that’s never good. If you told me two years back, I’d be going gaga over code like this, I’d have never believed you!
And now I’m working on the lowest level code I could have ever dreamed of. Sometimes it even amazes me.
I’ve been working so late at night that I have to take a cab almost everyday and even come back to work during the weekends.
One new thing is that I’ve started listening to the radio again. Last time I used to do that was in JC! Now I get to work so late that the Primetime Morning on Channel News Asia is almost over, so instead of listening to TV mobile on radio, I just tune in to 98.7. It’s a pity Power 98 is not very clear on the train. I used to like that a lot. So now I know the latest songs and I’m even starting to remember who the singers are! That's new.. :)
And now I’m working on the lowest level code I could have ever dreamed of. Sometimes it even amazes me.
I’ve been working so late at night that I have to take a cab almost everyday and even come back to work during the weekends.
One new thing is that I’ve started listening to the radio again. Last time I used to do that was in JC! Now I get to work so late that the Primetime Morning on Channel News Asia is almost over, so instead of listening to TV mobile on radio, I just tune in to 98.7. It’s a pity Power 98 is not very clear on the train. I used to like that a lot. So now I know the latest songs and I’m even starting to remember who the singers are! That's new.. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment