Monday, October 29, 2007

Long Time No See

It's been quite a while since I wrote anything। I can't particularly say that I was busy at work, considering I wasn't! :P I can't say what I do weekends, or evenings on weekdays. Time just goes by, with something or the other to do. Things which can't be classified as important events or major reportable things. Anyway, here I am, trying to illustrate a few of the newer things that I have done in the past few days.

I went rock climbing! It looks so darn easy, but trust me its not! My first attempt, I only reached half way and decided to come back down. Second attempt, I reached the top. :D It was a GOOD experience! It was an office event. I'm planning to go again! Trying to round up people who will go with me! Hopefully won't be difficult. Simon [a colleague] apparently goes often and he was actually helping to train us during the session. So lemme try and figure out when he will go next! :D

Supriya is leaving Singapore very soon and that means I will automatically cut down on the talking in Hindi sessions while taking a break in office altogether! :( Her family is shifting to India. I'm sure Alex wud be gald my talking sessions won't happen nemore and I would have no choice but to work! :P

Work otherwise is very much the same.. People leaving, new people joining, coding and coding. :P

No comments: