Saturday, April 14, 2007

Long long day

Hmmmm... So today was another one of those days where I was shocked at having worked all day [read till 10 pm] without taking a break! Think the amount of surprise I used to have after such days has started to decrease. They're getting too frequent!!!! And my usual procrastination habit seems to be ebbing in the tide of work that seems to never subside!!

Have so much "home work" to finish, all in various fields! :P Looooooong list of books which I reeeeeeeally wanna read, sooo many movies I want to watch, so many people I need to catch up with! Hmmm.. seems like work is really taking its toll. Or lets say lack of proper time management! :P Great! I could absolutely become a councillor for everyone but myself! Haha..

So whats today's highlight? Me wanna try to go for Grace Hopper Conference again and let's see if I can come up with something relevant enough for them to invite me over as a participant! Some plans materialising in that direction. I'm also trying to get all ladies around me to apply for it and make it for the conference! We can have a ball in Florida then! :D

Am too brain dead to write nething more significant for now! So Gdnite!! :P

No comments: